It’s fall again and I want all things pumpkin. Last year my pumpkin experiment was noodles- with a pumpkin base. Tonight I wanted to try a flat bread with pumpkin puree as the sauce. Boyfran was scared of a pumpkin sauce, but in the end- he decided it was good!
- 1 handful chopped green Kale
- 1/4 c lightly sauteed oyster mushrooms
- 1 crispy fried shallot in brown butter
- 1 diced Bartlett pear
- Italian cheese blend
- 4 Tbsp balsamic reduction, drizzled over flat bread after out of the oven
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 4 cloves pressed garlic
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough (Today I was feeling lazy. . . shortcuts aren’t always meal breaker!)
Eat up buttercups! I’m off for left overs.